Duties & Responsibilities职责范围：
- Translate marketing, customer and industry standards requirements into product design. Define and provide different embedded firmware alternatives for specified requirements in order to select the best solution.
- Design, implement and maintain Fire Alarm Sensors, Devices, Wireless module from specification through production. Emphasis is on embedded firmware architecture design and coding, project completion, engineering documentation, and product agency certification.
- Define and execute engineering design testing, reliability and verification.
- Perform the necessary design control documentation as per our engineering design control system.
- Interface, work and support local and remote engineering teams (i.e. Electrical Engineering, Firmware Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering etc.) on projects requirements and development.
- Ability to operate in highly motivated, high impact multi-functional team environment
Qualifications & Competency录用条件
- Electronics/Communication/Computer science/or related with bachelor degree or above.
- Good level of English, both spoken and written.
- 6 or more years detail design experience in firmware.
- Experience in multi-national companies preferred.
- Proficiency in C/C++ language, knowledge of basic data structure and algorithms.
- Experience in Linux, RTOS tailoring, device driver development, HAL and OSAL design, is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with HW peripherals (e.g. PWM, ADC, DAC, I2C, SPI, UART, Ethernet, etc.).
- Ability to understand electronics hardware schematic.
- Experience with Fire Products, Sensor Engineering, Audio / Lighting Engineering, Low power consumption is a plus.
- Knowledge of testing and regulatory agency certification experience, is a plus.
- Used to work with standard Software Quality Assurance tools (i.e. Doors, Subversion, Mercury QC, etc.) and processes (i.e. Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Code Review, etc.).