Dakunda is an associate company within a cooperative which includes manufacturing, trading and logistics companies. Dakunda is focused on trading with customers in North America and Europe. The area of industry concentration includes bicycles, consumer retail packaging, e-cigs (including CBD), incentive and promotional products
Dakunda’s expertise is the ability to develop new or customized products with foreign customers. Additionally, we provide QC personnel to ensure delivery of quality products, which consumers in western markets expect. We take customers’ ideas, work with local manufacturers, and turn them into reality. This is our competitive advantage: efficient communication and coordination between designers, engineers and manufacturers; finally, ship quality products on time and within budget. Dakunda is a growing company with a bright future ahead.
Dakunda’s customers include recognizable brand names within their industries.
Position: Operation Manager (OM)
1. Manage a growing team of 7 people including, project management, logistics, and QC personnel. Sales support personnel will be added soon.
2. Oversee all projects and POs from initiation until delivery and payment
3. Communicate and build relationship with both customers and suppliers
4. Execute systems and processes for entire team to work together so that each project and PO will be delivered on time and without any quality issues
5. Work with team members to trouble shoot problems and come up with satisfactory solutions with both suppliers and customers
6. Work with team to increase sales and add new customers
7. Hire personnel as needed
8. Train and coach all personnel so that they can achieve their best potential to work efficiently and effectively without making mistakes
1. Minimum of 5 years of overall operational management
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in a trading company
3. Experienced in or have managed QC, project management, manufacturing, and Sale