• Responsible for the Quality department supply chain quality, manufacturing process quality and customer quality assurance
• Lead and manage the teams in the factory, ensure compliance of customer quality & regulatory requirements through effective quality planning and collaboration with customer to establish acceptable and realistic quality criteria
• Handle customer feedback, complaints and product failure and facilitate resolution, as well as implementation of effective containment and close-loop corrective/preventive actions
• Monitor all operations that affect quality to ensure the quality consistency throughout the manufacturing process and make the necessary correction/improvement when necessary
• Support product development with involvement at conceptual stage to tackle potential problem at the earlier stage
• Ensure compliance for the implementation and maintenance of quality systems in accordance with ISO 9001 or ISO/TS16949 and achieve the quality KPIs
• Degree or above in Quality/Manufacturing engineering
• Min. 8 Years solid experience in quality assurance and quality control in PRC manufacturing environment, with minimum 3 years in a Quality Management position; experience in KPI management and quality system
• Work with basic mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and applying to practical situations; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Good command of written and oral English and Chinese (Mandarin) communication skills including ability to understand technical reports and legal documents;
• Solid knowledge in ISO 9001:2015 or ISO/TS16949 Quality management system and processes; experience in Child Safety/Restraints system, Automotive or Medical Industry is an advantage
• In-depth knowledge and experience in 7 QC tools, SPC, FMEA, DOE, 8D and other problem-solving techniques; 6-Sigma Black or Green belt is preferred.
• Occasional travel to customer plant.