一、 角色及核心工作目标Roles and key working target
Project manager is specifically responsible for providing service and solutions to customer based on customer statement and account manager allocation. The ultimate target of project manager is to ensure customer satisfaction via providing service to help to reach customer target such as new product development, project schedule, smooth manufacture, on time delivery, good quality and right cost, by excellent communication, coordination, track and problem solving.
Project manager is mainly responsible for relatively important and complicated project management. Customer may demand different stage of project service, so for different project may have different job requirements and content.
二、 主要工作职责Main job responsibility
1. Project R&D service
(1) Based on customer statement, act as communication bridge between customer and internal team, help internal team understand customer expectations and avoid misunderstanding.
(2) Assist R&D communicate with customer in term of technology problem, technology documents, structure requirements, function requirements, testing requirements and compliance requirements, to help to improve sample acceptance rate. If customer related file is not complete, need to communicate with customer to get file, and explain possible risk and problem for file missing.
(3) After sample is finished and confirmed, mail sample to customer or arrange project assistant mail to customer, and make well record of sample register, record and management.
(4) For customer needs or related documents and standard change, need to communicate and pass information internally in time; if involve risk and problem, need to remind customer in advance.
2. Sourcing service
(1) Based on customer sourcing request and R&D new materials sourcing request, sourcing certificated materials provider and finishing goods provider.
(2) 按照公司流程，与研发、QA等部门一起进行供应商评估、选择, 执行现有和新物料的采购、验证和批准流程，确保品质、交期、质量达到或超越客户的期望。
Based on company pr