1. Coordinate customer complaint (VOC – 8D/CAR) and customer inquiries related to quality issues.
2. Work with the other department to deal with line abnormality and line issue, lot disposition.
3. Define product quality inspection standard and optimize QC operation procedure.
4. Coordiante and drive process top defect improvement.
5. Assess process quality performance by month through LRR/ PPM trend,in parallel prepare relavant report to drive process improvemetn.
6. Follow up customer audit,especially on line tour during audit.
7. Especially work on line SPC control
1. Bachelor’s degree in electrical or computer science .
2. at least 2 years working experience with QA , good knowledge with Line quality engineering exposure, customer complaints handling, lot disposition.
3. Computer literacy (JMP or minitable ,office software)
4. Good knowledge of QC 7 tools,SPC, MSA, FMEA, PPAP,APQP, ROHS& hazardous substance management.
5. Bew familiar with X-ray,C-sam machine operation and judgement standard.
6.Familiar with PCB,Component and PCBA manufacture procedure and SMT technology.
7. Good written and spoken English.
8. Years working experience of in PCBA industry is needed.
9. at least 3year experience on SPC3000 or other SPC software, very familiar with process SPC control and practice.