Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2017, with some employees in more than 30 countries.
Altran is an undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services with extensive experience in the Automotive sector. In China, we are working with Multinational Corporations (BMW, Fiat, Volkswagen…) and Local brands (Geely…) on tomorrow’s challenges such as Autonomous Driving and Connectivity, Powertrain and Electro Mobility & Complete Vehicle Development.
To strengthen our EE Department in China and help our clients deliver their key projects, we are looking for EE Infotainment Component Engineer.
• Lead vehicle Electrical/Electronic infotainment component development such as wireless charging, head up display, instrument cluster etc.
• Work with packaging team to make sure the packaging and installation.
• Create component SOR(Statement of Requirement) and CRS(Component Requirement Specification). Define all functionality, interface and parameters (F-S curve, illumination definition, etc.) on infotainment component area.
• Review and evaluate the proposal from supplier, support buyer to nominate supplier.
• Maintain part release process, interface with VI/ Interior/ Exterior etc, make sure component is released on time.
• Maintain “Engineering Change”, and keep all the engineering changes on track. BOM maintenance and part variants management.
• Work with supplier together to finalize the design proposal, review and approve Design/ GDT/ DFMEA/ DVP&R/ CCSC/ TKO etc.
• Weekly review with supplier to track the supplier development status, make sure supplier development smoothly.
• Trouble shooting and issue solving, support supplier issue solving, support vehicle build, quick response on the vehicle level issue.
• Approval the test report from supplier, audit the test result from supplier.
• Quality/aftersales issue support.
• Support Purchasing to negotiate cost with supplier
• Other assignments from Manager.
• Bachelor degree or above.
• Mechanical, Automotive or Electronic related majors.
• At least 3 years’ experience on automotive E/E components development.
• Familiar with Mechanical Design, GD&T and tolerance stackup analysis.
• Familiar with 3D modelling software – CATIA / UG etc.
• Good understanding on vehicle development process
• Good communication skill with other team member
• Proactive, open mind, can work under pressure;
• Fluent in English
• OEM experience is preferred
• Knowledge on CAN/LIN is preferred.
• Enovia/CATIA V6 experience is preferred
Joining us means that, in function of your skills, you will be able to tackle the very diverse kinds of challenges involved with supporting companies in the creation and development of new products or services and related processes (in different industries such as healthcare, energy, automotive, railway, aerospace, finance, telecom & media). Your responsibilities will be in line with your expertise, seniority and performance. You will hence grow at your own pace and we can guarantee your learning curve will never stabilize nor curve down.
Altran China has been created more than 10 years ago. With 800 engineers mainly operating in Automotive, Telecom and Semiconductor sectors, we are the largest foreign ER&D engineering company in China. For more than a decade, Foreign and Chinese industry leaders are trusting us to deliver highly complex projects and support them in their quest for Innovation.
We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It’s not just because it is one of our corporate values, it’s about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations. At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.