We are looking for a date management engineer for NIO engineering team to manage vehicle SW BOM and SW data release. This role reports into the EE Integration Senior Manager.
• BOM structure build up and maintenance by program.
• Assist function integration team to guarantee the SW delivery is following NIO SW handling process including SW part number, SW packaging, SW storage and diffusion;
• Coordinate SW component CR with component development teams, Initiate SW package CR for integration release, follow up CR approve/release process.
• Assist for EE SW release process/work stream/tool development and optimization.
• Assist EE system integration activities on data/document collection and processing.
• Bachelor Degree or above in electrical engineering, vehicle engineering.
• 2 years plus working experiences in EE area at least 1 years in automotive OEM.
• EE system BOM management background is preferred.
• Good English communications, coordination and synthesis skills.
• Proficient in MS office tools and BOM management system.
• Systematic thinking. And good team work under pressure.