1. Above 2 years work experience in supply chain in manufacturing environment.
2. Good data analysis skills and interpersonal skill
3. Good team work and self-motivation
4. Bachelor degree and good English skill in written and speaking.
1. Optimize production plan to fully utilize the machines/equipment utilization and improve productivity.
2. Make the MPS (Master production schedule) against the demand and committed capacity.
3. Closely monitor the production plan fulfillment and observe the abnormality to drive related functional teams work together to meet output plan.
4. Fully understand products lines/capacity constraints and drive the improvement with engineering team and mfg. team to increase the flexibility in terms of order loading.
5. Work together with related teams (Mfg., engineering, and quality team) to solve on-line issues/problems to secure the delivery performance, CVP, PORF, etc.,
6. Take lead to work with Mfg. team to improve the Mfg. lead time to promote supply chain efficiency.
7. Actively collaborate with PPF team to fulfill customer demand, e.g. orders re-schedule orders expedition, orders cancellations, etc.,
8. Actively work with PPF team to align supply issues, e.g. loading issue, potential supply risk, capacity issue alignment, etc., to ensure the supply smooth and stable.
9. Proactive work with materials planning team to check/align the materials supply plan to secure the planning horizon supply.
10. Others assigned by manager.